Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Mixtape?

Hmmmmm...I've decided I'll do a mixtape before I come out with a CD 100% produced (lyrics, vocals, beats) by me. I initially wanted my first released work to be done completely by me, but until I can I want to give people a taste of my material. So Why Not do a mixtape? Now the question is what would be the perfect instrumentals to choose? Guess I gotta think about that. So far, I know I'll do a dedication to my mom off the Halo instrumental (since thats her favorite song). I need time to think this through so stay tuned. Another thing I need to think about is what type of message I wanna send through my lyrics...It's definitely got to be something different than today's current music, but still relatable. Guess I got my work cut out for me...well I'm up for the challenge! [LIVELIFEFEARLESS]

No comments:

Post a Comment